March 21, 2011

Labyrinth Blue





Hello! Welcome to my new blog, Ruins of Zanarkand!


I've decided to make this blog because I just couldn't believe that my first one was seen by people from many non-lusophone countries, such as the USA, the Netherlands, Sri Lanka and a few others. So I decided to create a blog entirely written in English so all of those people could read it too. Also, I really like writing in English - ans sometimes I like it more than in Portuguese, which is my mother language, since I'm from Brazil.


Well, I'm a Brazilian teenager and also an university student and someone who really needs to write at the moment. I really need to express my feelings and my thoughts right now and I found it very interesting the idea of sharing some of this with the online world population.


At first, I'd like to tell a little story. A thousand years ago, there was this huge, splendorous and technological metropolis, Zanarkand, which was destroyed by a giant and mystical creature called Sin. All that remains now are the ruins of this city, where thousands of pyreflies (colorful form of energy that comes from the essence of life) glides through the air, all of them left by the dead citizens, as a manifestation of their existence. And, with them, there are the memories and the untold stories. This is the beggining of a beautiful game called Final Fantasy X, which really inspired my thoughts and my way of living. I'm trying to show you all the ruins of my inner Zanarkand. On the other hand, I don't want my Zanarkand to be a mere dead shadow of a former place of boundless life. The Zanarkand I feel inside me is the dream of a world that can still be. Maybe it is a Dream Zanarkand, but I don't care, I'll just try to make it as realas possible. A place of stories, feelings, thoughts, memories... of boundless life!


I'm really sorry for my bad English... If I make any serious grammar mistake, please, just tell me right away! I'll be very thankful for that :]


I really hope you appreciate my expression!


J

1 comment:

  1. Your english is not bad, dear, and your dreams can still be. Love and wait, they may eventually come true :)

    ReplyDelete